Please note: This calendar is subject to change, pending state guidance for events and as other circumstances require. Also see our school events calendar.
- September 1, Wednesday: Fall varsity sports begin
- September 2, Thursday: New student orientation (9:00 a.m.–3:00 p.m., in person); new parent orientation (4:00 p.m., virtual)
- September 3, Friday: New student orientation (9:00 a.m.–12:00 p.m., virtual)
- September 6, Monday: Labor Day (school closed)
- September 6, Monday: Rosh Hashanah (begins at sundown)
- September 7–8, Tuesday–Wednesday: Rosh Hashanah (no classes)
- September 9, Thursday: Opening day of school
- September 10, Friday: Fall recreational sports begin
- September 15, Wednesday: Yom Kippur (begins at sundown)
- September 16, Thursday: Yom Kippur (school closed)
- September 21, Tuesday: Parents’ Back to School Night, 6:00 p.m.
- September 23–26, Thursday–Sunday: Hancock (tentative)
- September 27, Monday: Post-Hancock Holiday (no classes) (tentative)
- October 2, Saturday: SAT
- October 11, Monday: Indigenous Peoples Day (school closed)
- October 12, Tuesday: Monday classes
- October 13, Wednesday: PSAT during class periods for 10s, 11s (anticipated)
- October 14, Thursday: Parent-Teacher conferences for 12s, 6:00 p.m.
- October 22, Friday: End of first quarter for 12s
- October 29, Friday: End of first quarter for 9s, 10s, 11s; fall sports end
- November 1–3, Monday–Wednesday: Quarter Break
- November 4, Thursday: Second quarter begins
- November 5, Friday: Winter sports begin
- November 6, Saturday: SAT
- November 11, Thursday: Parent-Teacher conferences for 9s, 10s, 11s (no classes)
- November 24, Wednesday: Friday classes, abbreviated schedule (periods 1–4), Thanksgiving Assembly, early dismissal at 12:45 p.m., recent alumni/ae luncheon
- November 25–26, Thursday–Friday: Thanksgiving Holiday (school closed)
- December 3–4, Friday–Saturday: Fall Play
- December 4, Saturday: SAT
- December 9, Thursday: Dress rehearsal for Winter Concert, 4:00 p.m.
- December 10, Friday: Project Week proposals due for 9s, 10s, 11s; Winter Concert, 7:30 p.m. at First Church in Boston
- December 17, Friday: Abbreviated schedule (periods TBD), Skate into Vacation after school
- December 20–31, Monday–Friday: Winter Vacation
- January 3, Monday: Classes resume
- January 7, Friday: Senior Project proposals due, last date for papers and tests due before exams
- January 12, Wednesday: College meeting for parents of 11s, 6:00 p.m. (Interested parents of 10s also invited)
- January 14–21, Friday–Friday: Midyear Exams
- January 17, Monday: Martin Luther King, Jr. Day (school closed)
- January 24–28, Monday–Friday: Project Week (no classes)
- January 31, Monday: Third quarter begins
- February 10, Thursday: Parent-teacher conferences for 9s and new students, 6:00 p.m. (no assembly)
- February 21, Monday: Presidents’ Day (school closed)
- February 28, Monday: Winter sports end
- March 4–5, Friday–Saturday: Winter Play
- March 7–25, Monday–Friday: Senior Projects
- March 9, Wednesday: Fourth quarter begins
- March 11–25, Friday–Friday: Spring Vacation
- March 12, Saturday: SAT
- March 28, Monday: Classes resume, spring sports begin
- April 7, Thursday: Dress rehearsal for Spring Concert, 4:00 p.m.
- April 8, Friday: Spring Concert, 7:30 p.m.
- April 15, Friday: Good Friday (school in session)
- April 17, Sunday: Easter
- April 18, Monday: Patriots Day (school closed)
- April 20, Wednesday: Monday classes
- April 23, Saturday: COMMUN (tentative)
- April 23, Saturday: Prom, 7:00 p.m. (tentative)
- May 2–13, Monday–Friday: AP Exams
- May 3, Tuesday: Parent Reception and Art Show Opening, 7:00 p.m.
- May 7, Saturday: SAT
- May 7, Saturday: New Students’ Day (tentative)
- May 18, Wednesday: Spring sports end
- May 19, Thursday: Friday classes
- May 20–22, Friday–Sunday: Hancock
- May 23–24, Monday–Tuesday: Post-Hancock Holidays (no classes)
- May 25, Wednesday: Monday classes
- May 27, Friday: Last date for papers and tests due before exams; Jazz Concert, 7:30 p.m.
- May 30, Monday: Memorial Day (school closed)
- June 3–8, Friday–Wednesday: Final Exams
- June 4, Saturday: SAT
- June 8, Wednesday: Rehearsal for Graduation Speakers, 1:00–4:00 p.m.; Head of School’s Reception for seniors, 5:00 p.m.
- June 9, Thursday: Graduation Rehearsal, 8:30–10:00 a.m. Beach Day, 10:30 a.m.
- June 10, Friday: Graduation rehearsal, 9:00 a.m.; Graduation, 10:30 a.m. at First Church in Boston
- June 14, Tuesday: New Parents Dinner, 6:00 p.m.