Apply to Dive In Commonwealth
A small number of sixth- and seventh-grade students are accepted into Dive In Commonwealth each year. We are looking for middle-school students from low-income families who love to learn, want to stretch themselves, and are eager to pursue their academic dreams—and we are happy to guide families through our application process.
The 2024 application deadline is March 15. This year's summer program will run from July 8 to August 16, 2024.
How to Apply, Step by Step
- Step 1: Complete entire application below.
- Step 2: Ask current school to provide a transcript: please download and complete this Transcript Release Form to give to your school principal or guidance counselor.
- Step 3: Submit standardized test scores: MCAS, ISEE, ERB, or other by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Step 4: Once we receive your application, we will schedule an interview with the student and a parent or guardian.
If you would like a PDF of the application you can print out and mail in, or if you would like the application translated into a language other than English, please do not hesitate to let us know.
- The deadline for this year's Dive In application is March 15, 2024.
- Admissions decisions will be sent to applicants by April 15, 2024.
- This year's summer program will run from July 8 to August 16, 2024.
We would be happy to help you through the Dive In Commonwealth application process. Simply email Lisa Palmero, Dive In advisor and Director of Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion.