Financial Aid FAQs
Questions about the financial aid process? We invite you to review the FAQs below. Our team is also happy to address your individual questions directly; simply email Carrie Healy, our Director of Admissions and Financial Aid.
- Does Commonwealth offer merit-based grants or scholarships?
- Do families ever have to pay back financial aid?
- How do families know whether they are eligible for financial aid?
- Does applying for financial aid affect admission decisions?
- What is the policy for parents/guardians who are divorced, separated, or single?
- What if we would like assistance completing the financial aid application?
- What is included in financial aid? Are there other costs families should anticipate?
- How do families manage transportation costs?
- How do families pay for extra expenses like tutoring or school trips?
- Are there payment plans that help families manage costs?
- Do families reapply for financial aid each year?
- Will the financial aid grant stay the same from year to year?