Virtual Admissions FAQs
The admissions team at Commonwealth School has adjusted and adapted our application process for these unique circumstances. Not seeing an answer to your question? Please do not hesitate to reach out: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- What are Commonwealth’s plans for this school year?
- Why can’t we visit Commonwealth in person?
- When might we expect to be able to visit in person?
- How should we go about getting to know the school without being able to visit in person?
- How will the school be able to get to know applicants without meeting them in person?
- Why doesn’t Commonwealth’s application form include personal essays?
- Has Commonwealth’s standardized testing requirement changed?
- Are there any other changes to the process that we should note?
- How will Commonwealth evaluate recommendations and transcripts that may not be as complete or robust as they normally would?