At Commonwealth, we welcome students from all backgrounds, and we value the diversity of perspectives our students bring to academic and community life. We are pleased to consider international applicants. Before applying, please see the section below for more information on our admissions process and policies. If questions remain, please email email@example.com.
- Does Commonwealth accept international students?
- Can Commonwealth issue I-20 visas?
- Does Commonwealth help international students find housing?
- Which entrance examinations should international students take?
- What is the application deadline for international students?
- Can international applicants interview over Skype instead of visiting campus?
- Does Commonwealth’s admission office work with agents or educational consultants?
- Does Commonwealth accept midyear transfers or one-semester students?
- Will Commonwealth consider international applicants to eleventh or twelfth grade?
We strongly prefer that all students schedule in-person interviews. We ask all applicants to spend a full day visiting classes. During these day visits, students complete two writing samples that become part of their applications. These writing samples cannot be completed remotely. Most applicants will arrange to come to Commonwealth twice: once for the tour and interview and a second time for the day visit. Since we understand that coordinating visits can be challenging for international applicants, with advanced notice, we will do our best to schedule the tour, interview, and visit on the same day. Please note that we require international applicants to submit an application form before scheduling an interview and SSAT and/or TOEFL scores before scheduling a day visit.