Athletic Training and Concussion Awareness
Please see our Reopening Guide page for up-to-date information regarding conducting our athletics program under current public health restrictions.
Commonwealth School provides a Certified Athletic Trainer at all home, varsity games. In accordance with MBIL and GIL regulations all away teams are also required to have a Certified Athletic Trainer at events. Our Athletic Trainers are provided by Precision Athletic Training.
School/State Reporting Forms
- Report of Head Injury During Sports Season
- Post Sports-Related Head Injury Medical Clearance and Authorization Form
- Pre-Participation Head Injury/Concussion Reporting Form
Information for Coaches
- Centers for Disease Control (CDC) online course
- NFSH online courses
- CDC Tool Kit
- CDC Coaches Guide
- Nationwide Children’s Hospital Coaches Guide
- Nationwide Children's Educator's Guide
Information for Students
Information for Parents