Events for Parents
The school and Parent Committee organize a number of events throughout the year for current and incoming parents.
Annual events for parents typically include:
- New Parent Dinner
- Parent Textbook Exchange
- Parents' Back to School Night
- Parent coffee while students depart for Fall Hancock
- Parent forums
- Mermaid Mixers
- Neighborhood Coffees
- The Merrill Series (Guest Speakers/Panels)
- Art Show Opening and Reception
- Volunteer Appreciation Breakfast
If you have any questions about parent events, please email Associate Director of Development Carly Renshaw.