Every parent and primary caregiver is a member of the Commonwealth School Family Association, which aims to create meaningful connections, foster communication, and provide opportunities to help support Commonwealth's mission.
The association meets four times per school year to hear updates from school leadership, gather feedback about family and student experiences, plan events, and organize volunteers for a variety of opportunities. No dues or fees are required to participate.
Family Association Activities
- Planning Annual Faculty and Staff Appreciation Luncheon
- Organizing Summer Parent Textbook Exchange
- Volunteering at Open Houses and Receptions for Admitted Families
- Creating surveys to gather feedback for school leadership
- Coordinating parent volunteers and chaperones for Commonwealth Model UN and student community service efforts
- Representing Commonwealth at Parent Independent School Network (PIN) meetings and events
- And more...
Family Association meetings for the 2022–2023 academic year will be held on Zoom on the dates below. Login and other meeting details will be shared with parents and guardians in advance via email. We hope you can join us!
- September 28 (Wednesday)
- November 17 (Thursday)
- February 16 (Thursday)
- April 26 (Wednesday)
- Andrea Longo Carter P'23 '25, Co-Chair
- Priya Vaidyanathan P'24, '26, Co-Chair
If you have any questions or would like to learn more about the Family Association, please contact Morgan Chalue.