With our events and initiatives for families, Commonwealth aims to create meaningful connections, foster communication, and provide opportunities to help support Commonwealth's mission. Families are invited to meet throughout the year to hear updates from school leadership, gather feedback about family and student experiences, plan events, and organize volunteers for a variety of opportunities.
All Commonwealth parents and guardians are invited to join our quarterly All-Family Meetings, opportunities to ask questions, hear from school staff, and get an inside look into life at Commonwealth. Meetings will be held exclusively virtually via Zoom; please note that the days and times differ to accommodate varied family schedules. Details are shared via email.
All-Family Meetings for the 2023–2024 academic year are as follows:
- October 5, 2023 (Thursday), 7:00–8:00 p.m.
- November 16, 2023 (Thursday), 8:00–9:00 a.m.
- February 14, 2024 (Wednesday), 12:00–1:00 p.m.
- April 16, 2024 (Tuesday), 7:00–8:00 p.m.
- Planning Annual Faculty and Staff Appreciation Luncheon
- Organizing Summer Parent Textbook Exchange
- Volunteering at Open Houses and Receptions for Admitted Families
- Creating surveys to gather feedback for school leadership
- Coordinating parent volunteers and chaperones for Commonwealth Model UN and student community service efforts
- Representing Commonwealth at Parent Independent School Network (PIN) meetings and events
- And more...
If you have any questions or would like to learn more, please contact Morgan Chalue.