In fall 2022, we announced the Commonwealth seniors who were recognized as 2023 National Merit® Scholarship Program Semifinalists, along with those receiving National Merit Letters of Commendation. Now, we are pleased to share that all six senior Semifinalists have been named as Finalists in the next round of the program:
- Will Du ’23, of Canton (child of Charlie Du and Li Xu)
- Moe Frumkin ’23, of Brookline (child of Peter Frumkin and Sharon Grimberg)
- Linda He ’23, of Salisbury (child of Fangli He and Meijun Xu)
- Ella McKee ’23, of Westwood (child of William McKee and Margaret Reynolds)
- Victor Na ’23, of Quincy (child of Dr. Jishen Na and Song Liu)
- David Wang ’23, of Lexington (child of Zhonghua Wang and Shujun Li)
National Merit Scholarship winners will be announced between April and July. For more information, please contact Director of Communications Jessica Tomer, email@example.com, 617-266-7525.