Handbook & Forms
MBTA Student Pass Form
The MBTA student pass enrollment form is due by August 4, 2017.
The forms listed below are required for each student each year. They are all due by August 15, 2018.
- Handbook Acknowledgement Form
- Emergency Release Form
- Universal Authorization Form
- Media Consent Form
- Physician's Report: This form is not provided by the school; use the form provided by your doctor's office. Please make sure it includes all required immunizations. Note that Commonwealth requires each student to undergo a physical exam each year. If the student's physical exam is scheduled after August 1, please submit a physician's report based on current information, notify the front office of when the physical will happen, and provide an updated form after this year's physical exam. Please mail all medical forms to Stephanie Poynter at the school address.
- Food Allergy and Anaphylaxis Emergency Care Plan: Families of each student with known allergies must indicate all known allergens on the student's medical form. In addition, the student's physician must fill out and return a Food Allergy and Anaphylaxis Emergency Care Plan, signed by the physician and parents. This form must be updated every year that the student is at Commonwealth.
The following forms are also due by August 15, 2018:
- Massachusetts Pre-participation Head Injury/Concussion Reporting Form (download and mail to Stephanie Poynter at the school address)
- Asbestos Notification
- Grandparent Information Form
- Chaperone Policy