Thank you to all of our alumni/ae, parents, faculty, grandparents, and friends who contributed to the 2018 Commonwealth Fund. We raised more than $940,000—far exceeding last year's Fund total of $880,000.
Your generosity supported two collaborative Hancock weekends; a new elective, The Science and Art of Materials, developed with a grant through a partnership between the chemistry and visual arts departments; student exchange trips to Spain and Peru; and many other meaningful opportunities. We are grateful to you for making these important experiences possible.
Your involvement makes a marked difference at Commonwealth, and we are grateful for your generosity. Whether you donate your time or contribute financially, there are many ways to support our School:
- Volunteer! Join the Alumni/ae Association board or the Parents Committee. Help plan an event. Offer to host a gathering at your home.
- Through The Commonwealth Fund you support ongoing School priorities: scholarships, faculty salaries, sabbaticals, and more. Make a donation now by clicking here.
- Within The Commonwealth Fund, you can also target a specific area to benefit from your donation by giving to a named fund.
- The Mary P. Chatfield Cultural Scholarship Fund was created by David Allen '87 to help students travel for Project Week, Senior Project, student exchanges in France and Spain, or other faculty-led travel abroad trips.
- As you plan for the future, we encourage you to consider Commonwealth in your will.
- Challenges and corporate matching gifts may increase the impact of your gift.
- If you're a frequent Amazon shopper, consider shopping at AmazonSmile! For every dollar you spend, AmazonSmile will donate 0.5% to Commonwealth School.
To learn more about any of these options, browse through the links to the left or contact Carly Renshaw at email@example.com.