The Commonwealth Fund
The Commonwealth Fund supplies nearly 12% of Commonwealth's yearly operating budget.
The generosity of the Commonwealth community along with foundation grants and matching gift companies allow us, each year, to close the gap between tuition revenue and what a Commonwealth education actually costs.
Even through the tough financial times of recent years, our supporters have proved that they believe it's a wise choice to invest in Commonwealth.
The School appreciates donations of all sizes. Groups of volunteers will be canvassing parents and alumni/ae for gifts this fall. If you would like to volunteer your services, please contact Carly Reed, the director of annual giving at email@example.com.
Commonwealth Fund gifts like yours have helped to provide:
- Partial and full scholarships to students from diverse backgrounds and neighborhoods
- The Homework Project, a twice-weekly evening study hall for kids who need a quiet place to work and extra tutoring support
- Opportunities to travel to Barcelona, Greece, Peru, France, and other countries and cities around the world
- Inspirational Assembly speakers
- Enhanced athletic, arts, science, and Health and Community programs
- Hancock and Museum Day
- Project and summer internships in labs, national parks, museums, and more
- General operating expenses
Most annual contributions are used where they are needed most in the year they are received. If you wish to designate your gift to a specific area, you can learn more about our named funds here.
If you have any questions, please contact Carly Reed, Director of Annual Giving, at firstname.lastname@example.org.