The Commonwealth Fund
The Commonwealth Fund supports nearly 12% of Commonwealth's annual operating budget.
Your generosity helps us bridge the gap between tuition revenue and the cost of a Commonwealth education. We are grateful for our dedicated alumni/ae, parents, grandparents, and friends who provide vital support for the School.
Your gift to the Commonwealth Fund supports:
• Financial aid and student travel grants
• Faculty development and enrichment
• The Homework Project, a twice-weekly evening study hall for students seeking a quiet and uninterrupted space to work
• Engaging Assembly speakers
• Athletics, arts, and Health and Community programs
• Two annual trips to Hancock, Commonwealth’s longest-standing tradition
• Student projects and summer internships
• And much more
Unrestricted Commonwealth Fund contributions are used where they are needed most in the year they are received. If you wish to designate your gift to a specific area, you can learn more about our named funds and designations here.
If you have any questions, please contact Carly Renshaw, Director of Annual Giving and Alumni/ae Relations.